Fairy Tale Lands



Welcome to my new blog! Here you will find stories, poems and pictures about fairy tale lands. Some of them will be places you would like to visit, others might be better viewed from a distance.

Some tales are for the little ones, some for horrid children who like even more horrid stories and others are for teens and adults.

(If a tale is a little bit too grisly, I will warn you first, so don't worry about reading with little ones).

If you would like to follow me on Facebook, see the link below. Don't forget to check out my other blogs, Free Brians for creative writing and other good stuff and Crazy Girl for all things Aspergers.

© Amanda J Harrington 2015

My books on Amazon
My own website for books and tuition
Find me on Facebook and Twitter!
Read my Aspergers blog

Comments

Popular Posts